If you’ve been sitting on the sidelines waiting to see the full impact of COVID-19 on the economy before asking any pressing questions about your financial situation, now might be a good time for a mid-pandemic mortgage checkup!
Here is a list of questions that have come up in the last couple of weeks.
- Should I make an application to defer my mortgage payments?
- I have already deferred my mortgage payments, how will this impact me down the line?
- My job is on hold, and I’m collecting assistance, but my mortgage term is up for renewal, what are my options?
- I’d like to refinance my mortgage to increase my on hand, can this be done?
- I have a variable rate mortgage, is now a good time to lock in?
- How does my mortgage rate compare to the rates available on the market now?
- Are rates going up, or down, or both? Should I wait, or act now?
- I’m looking to buy a new property, will anyone give me a mortgage?
- I paid off my mortgage years ago; I have a property, can I borrow money using my house to help my kids?
If you’d like answers to any of these questions or have different questions of your own, please contact me anytime to discuss your mortgage and your personal financial situation. I’d be more than happy to discuss all your options.